Face to Face Therapia welcomes gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and asexual individuals struggling with internal conflict, relationship problems or prejudice.
We believe in tolerance, diversity, and respect for others. Our therapists can offer help and support to individuals facing a range of issues, including:
- The effects of stigma, discrimination and violence
- The belief that sexual orientation can be changed
- Confusion over sexual orientation and gender identity
- Negative experiences with therapists who lacked knowledge and empathy
- Relationship difficulties
- Family conflict
- Hostile social or work environments
- Conflicting values within religious or ethnic minorities
As social attitudes continue to change, discrimination and violence towards LGBT individuals, couples and families remains a very real issue. Young people are at particular risk and can often benefit hugely from professional help.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call or email Face to Face Therapia:
+90 212 325 75 35
+90 532 153 43 69