Halil Güngör is a practising clinical psychologist and Couple and Family Therapist.
He graduated in applied psychology from İstanbul Ticaret University and is currently enrolled in the Clinical Psychology PhD program at Arel University. He has worked as a trainer and manager in several institutions, and as a couples therapist for five years.
Güngör's work with couples is based on the systemic approach, as well as being influenced by pragmatic/experiential therapy. He also makes use of cognitive behavioural, dynamic and psychobiological approaches, and psychodrama, depending on his clients' needs. He is influenced by the Psychobiological Approach to Couples Therapy (PACT), strategic family therapy and Imago couples therapy.
Areas of expertise: individual therapy, family and couples therapy, sexual therapy.
- Existential Psychotherapy in Individual and Group Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy
- Family and Couples Therapy, theory and application
- Satir Transformational Systemic Therapy
- Holistic Sex Therapy
- Psychobiological Approach to Couples Therapy (PACT)
- Pragmatic/experimential Family and Couples Therapy
Memberships: Couple and Family Therapy Association in Turkey