I am trained as a Clinical Psychologist, Couple and Family Therapist and accredited with the International Family Therapy Association (IFTA). I practice counseling both online and offline for Turkish and English speakers and work with couples and individuals. My approach is integrative which both covers psychodynamic and systemic understanding. Currently, I offer face to face and online psychotherapy for my patients.
I put the uniqness of the person at the center of my work and believe that the deep relational experience between therapist and each client is so important and valuable for the therapeutic process. I offer a creative space and a non-judgemental environment in which clients can develop self-awareness and find their authentic self. In terms of couples therapy , I consider that the relationship itself is a third person in the room so I regard overcoming gridlocks and uncovering latent patterns between partners as significant.
• Doctor of Philosphy (Ph.D.), Yıldız Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey. (present)
• Master of Arts (M.A.) Clinical Psychology (Couple and Family Therapy). Istanbul Bilgi University, TR (Accredited by International Family Therapy Association, IFTA)
• Clinical training in couple and individual psychotherapy; Istanbul Bilgi University Private Clinic. Istanbul, Turkey
• Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Psychology. University of Mannheim, Germany
• Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Psychology. Istanbul Bilgi University (Full Scholarship)
• International Family Theraphy Association
• Depression, anxiety, panic, stress, phobias,
• Difficulties around self-esteem and identity, existential issues
• Relationship/Marital difficulties (conflict, seperation&divorce), family issues.
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) / compulsive thoughts or behavior
• Trauma, loss&grief• Psychosomatic problems
+90 212 325 75 35
+90 532 153 43 69